Markkinointi- ja viestintärekisteri
Tietosuojaseloste sekä Odeal käyttöehdot
Odeal Oy (Business ID: 2269472-8)
Niittyläntie 5, 00620 Helsinki
Odeal Oy’s customer service
Email address: [email protected]
or by mail:
Odeal Oy / Tietosuoja
Niittyläntie 5, 00620 Helsinki
2. Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing
Personal data is processed for the management, treatment, analysis and development of the customer-based relationship, such as:
- User data maintenance
- Carrying out assignments authorized by users, such as sending invoices, paying wages, handling insurance matters, debt collection
- Surveys, for example customer satisfaction surveys
- To fulfill obligations based on the law and according to the regulations and instructions of the authorities, such as managing tax matters
The processing of personal data is based on a contract or Odeal Oy’s legitimate interest. Personal data can also be used for Odeal Oy’s marketing, unless the user has forbidden the use of their data for direct marketing. Users are profiled and based on personal data, decisions based on automatic processing can be made, such as targeted provision of additional services.
3. Data content of the register
The following information is saved in the register:
- Contact information (phone number, street address and email address)
- Personal identification number
- Citizenship and work permit information, if necessary
- Tax information
- Possible foreclosure information
- Information related to salary payment
- Information related to the customer, such as information about assignments authorized by the customer
- Necessary identification and technical usage data related to transactions, such as customer service call logs, cookies and log data, location data related to mileage allowances
- A copy of the identity document, if necessary
4. Regular sources of information
We collect personal data from the registrants themselves. Personal data is also collected and updated from authorities providing services related to personal data. We collect personal data from the registrants themselves or from an employer who has given us the right to process and keep the personal data register of their employees with a power of attorney, regardless of whether they themselves have registered as users. Personal data is also collected and updated from third parties, authorities providing services regarding personal data and other authorities, as well as entities related to salary payment. The data of non-self-registered users is processed and protected in the same way as the data of self-registered users. The employer is obliged to take care of employees’ information security and privacy protection. Information obtained from third parties, which is used in the service and combined with the user’s information, is processed and protected in the service in the same way as the information provided by the users themselves.
5. Disclosure of information
Personal data is handed over to service providers who process personal data on behalf of Odeal Oy in accordance with the obligation of confidentiality and the data protection obligations of the contract.
Personal data can also be disclosed within the limits permitted and required by the legislation in force at any given time, for example to authorities that have the right to access the data.
6. Personal data retention period
Personal data is stored as long as its processing is necessary for the purposes of use of the collected personal data, for a maximum of 10 years from the person’s last use, unless the data subject has withdrawn any consent they may have given. Personal data can be stored for a longer period of time, if this is necessary to fulfill an obligation imposed by legislation or another official source, such as, for example, the Accounting Act.
7. Registry protection
The register is kept on a secure server, to which only the controller and technical administrators authorized by the controller have access.
8. Rights of the registrant
The registered person has the right to ask the controller for access to their personal data, the right to request the correction of their personal data, the restriction of processing or the deletion of personal data, and the right to object to the processing of their personal data. The registered person also has the right to receive the personal data they have provided, concerning them, in a commonly used, machine-readable format and the right to transfer the data in question to another controller. If it is technically possible, the registered person has the right to have personal data transferred directly from one controller to another.
9. The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority
The registered person has the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if Odeal Oy has not complied with applicable data protection legislation in its operations.